Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Noah's Ark Bath Toy


At this time of the year our family is thinking about Easter and the resurrection of Jesus, but I wanted to show you our simple Noah's ark bath sponge.  M's Sunday school teacher made one for her months ago, but it was time to replace it.  These are the arks I made for my children.  Notice the matching colors so we don't need to worry about which belongs to M or E.

I just took a new kitchen sponge and rounded the two corners.  And Ta-Da!  Noah's ark!  (If you are interested, you can see some preschool activities of Noah's ark.)

Also, I wanted to let you know I made my own resurrection eggs to share the story of Jesus' death and resurrection with our three year old.  I will be posting soon!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

What a great quick little toy!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10