Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guesses?

A while back I purchased a 250 count box of dryer sheets.  I wrote the date I opened it on the box, curious as to how many loads I average a week.  I used one per load of wash and all loads went into the dryer as far as I know.

Would anyone like to take a guess as to which month in the year 2009 I opened the box?  I opened it on the first of the month.

I will just tell you that I was quite surprised!  I will post an answer tomorrow...and pass out the high-fives then!
Just a reminder...we are a family of four.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

October!

Jenny said...

So you're saying you just finished the box?...maybe August?

OutnumberedMama said...

I am gonna say December!

Ticia said...

Let's see, what would be 250 days ago? Ummm...... July?

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10