Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring and Easter Crafts and Activities for Preschoolers

Happy spring!!  We have a few spring crafts from the past that I thought I would share with you now that I have all of our snow crafts shared!

We love the Resurrection Eggs that we made!  Included is also a printable for you!  (Also available for purchase, but we enjoyed making them.)  Last year M was 3 and was able to use the eggs to tell the story of Jesus death and resurrection.
[IMG_0577.JPG]
A simple preschool rainbow craft, or you can take it a step further by including God's promises on each strip like discussed here.  In fact, we may do this activity again this year and include God's promises.  (We didn't previously when M was three years old.)  I was also thinking this could be turned into a name craft.
Colored pasta necklaces would be great gift for Mother's Day!
[100_2571.JPG]
Button eggs are fun!  For a younger child you may want to leave off the ric rac stripes.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

We put together our own eggs for following along with Benjamin's Box. I like the idea of putting them in a real egg container though. That's more organized than we were about it. =)

Shonda said...

I have used the Resurrection Eggs with my K students for years and I will be doing that with my son soon. I love the button eggs!

Ticia said...

I"m trying to gather supplies for Resurrection eggs for our MOPS group, that's a lot of stuff......

*carrie* said...

The rainbow pudding is such a fun idea!

I'm going to check out the link. I'd never thought to make a set of Res. eggs. Neat!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10