Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe

Bacon Ranch Chicken is definitely a keeper for it's taste and ease.

Bacon Ranch Chicken

2 tablespoons of real bacon pieces (from jar or freshly cooked) 
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix

Please visit This Simple Home for the remainder of the Bacon Ranch Chicken recipe!  Thanks!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy - will have to try it out on my boys! :-)
Michelle (Musings Of Me).....Google won't let me comment!!

Ticia said...

Oh yummy yummy yummy....... Totally giving this a try.

Bluerose said...

I've been looking for some easy chicken recipes for Jonathan and Grasshopper. I don't eat it, so I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to meat recipes. This looks like a perfect one to try soon! :)

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

This looks and sounds delicious! I'm saving it to try next week. Thank you!!

Ticia said...

printing now.......

Eddel29 said...

very tempting

Anonymous said...

I think I might try this with flour tortillas, burrito style. My boys do not like noodles but would love this recipe

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10