Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Light?

Thanks to you, Readers, I have a little bit of money to spend at Amazon for the purchases that you have made through the Amazon links!  Thank you!  Instead of getting a book for myself, I was thinking of something that I have been wanting for quite some time.

LightWedge Original LED Book Light, BlackI have been thinking about restless nights when I don't want to get out of bed or disturb my husband by reading. I came upon the idea of the BookWedge book light.  It comes in two versions-original and paperback.  I love the idea of the BookWedge, but am curious if anyone out there has a recommendation for a book light whether this one or something different.

Of course, one of my friends uses a head lamp to read at night.  I'd rather not since I don't already have one.  Otherwise I'd give it a try.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

You actually make something off of it? I'm impressed.

No real suggestions here.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10