Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let Others Reply to Comments

For those of you who blog using Blogger, I thought I'd share how to make it possible for other bloggers to reply to your comments.  You just need to go to your dashboard, click "edit profile."  Then click "show e-mail address."  Don't forget to save it!

It makes communication so much easier!  Hope this helps!

2 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I know - I really like it when email is enabled :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I think mine will work now!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10