Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

French Dip Recipe

This French dip is so easy and so, so good!  It's definitely better than many I have had in restaurants, so if you are a fan, I definitely suggest trying this recipe.  (It's also good just as a roast.  Just don't shred it.)

French Dip 
2-3 pound beef roast, fat removed
About 4 cups of beef broth (2 cans or 1 box)

Please see the rest of this easy French Dip recipe at my new blog.


(And if you love onions, you might want to check out my French Onion Soup recipe.  It's super easy and very good.)


2 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

This sounds so delicious! It's been a long time since I've had French Dip.

Thank you for voting for me today - I truly appreciate it!! xoxo :-)

WebPub said...

I love French Dips!!! Have since I was a little boy. I think it's the flavor burst from the au jus. Anyway, cooking it in a crock pot is a great idea. I look forward to coming home one day later this week to a home filled with the aromas of this recipe. Yum.

Mike Rocha
Publisher, SmallApplianceDepot.com

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10