Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, August 23, 2010

CSN Review~ Waffle Maker

I'm sure you have heard about the online shopping experience that CSN stores offer.  With over 200 stores to choose from, they are likely to have what you are looking for.

Recently I was offered the chance at reviewing a product from CSN stores.  This was quite a treat for me!  I spent hours and hours trying to decide what would be a good choice for our family.

After many hours of looking at cookware, toys, and home improvement items, I finally decided on a new waffle maker!  It's practical, yet something we will really enjoy.  We have waffles for dinner a couple times a month, and it's something we really enjoy.

Chef's Choice International WafflePro Taste /Texture Select Classic Belgian Waffle Design - 8300100We chose the Chef's Choice International WafflePro to make Belgian waffles in our home.  Like the better-known Amazon, CSN Stores shares reviews and often free shipping which is really important with on-line shopping, along with large selections.  CSN Stores offer competive prices.  When I shop on-line, I compare prices (including shipping), and will be checking in to CSN stores each time.

Our waffle maker arrived in just a couple of days.  I will say I was intially disappointed in the size of the waffle maker because the size specifications were not available to me.  However, it is the same size as other professional-grade waffle makers, I just didn't know it at the time.   We're looking forward to using this waffle maker for a long time.  My favorite feature is the speed!  It makes waffles incredibly fast, and it BEEPS when they are ready!  This is definitely the best of the three waffle irons we've had.  I also like that you can adjust the crispness to your liking.  The Chef's Choice International WafflePro made almost no mess since it is nonstick and takes one half cup of batter for each baking time.


My shopping experience with CSN stores was fun and efficient, and I look forward to doing it again in the future on my own dime.  LLL readers already had a chance at winning a gift certificate to do their own shopping at CSN Stores, and you can look forward to another chance in the future!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love reviewing csn stuff ;)! Great pic! Oh and I love the lady bug snack. Cute idea!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10