Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Winners!

Congratulations!  We have two winners today.

The winner of The Children of God Storybook Bible is Kristi from Miller Moments.

Ticia, from Adventures in Mommydom chose the Hands-On Bible for her family!

2 comments:

Miller Moments said...

I'm so excited!!! Thank you!!

Ticia said...

Yeah! I'm so excited!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10