Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Friday, August 6, 2010

Practical Hair

Our daughter has always had long hair.  We have always loved long hair.  (And I had hair to my bottom until kindergarten when I bent over at my desk and gave myself bangs!!)

Well, M's hair has started to get in the way of using the bathroom.  Despite loving it long we decided to cut it.  We cut about five inches from it.  

Before M had very long hair, especially for a three year old.
Ta-da!
Here are both E and M.
You'll have to trust me that the sweet kiss doesn't represent most moments on our home, but I was glad to capture it on camera!

Because I refuse to give M bangs (at least for now) it still is best if we use something to pull it back and out of her face.  I really love the new length and so does she!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

OOoohhh...I LOVE the last picture! That is SO sweet!

Miller Moments said...

She looks adorable!

Christy Killoran said...

She has beautiful hair. R's hair is pretty long too and I won't let her have bangs either.

I love that sweet kiss. I love capturing them in my house too, and again, they are not the norm here either.

Ticia said...

I love bangs! My MIL keeps trying to get rid of Princess' bangs, but I love them.

Her hair must grow super fast. Princess is almost 4 and her hair is only slightly past her shoulders.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10