Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Help Organizing Favorite Links

I love to bookmark interesting and fun ideas, projects, and gift ideas (in addition to tons of other stuff) when browsing the internet.  I just use my "Favorites" tab and add them to the appropriate category.

The thing is I have heard about some other ways to organize links, and I am wonder what others might recommend and why.  

Would you please leave me a comment or email (derekannette (at) gmail (dot) com me with suggestions?  Don't forget to tell me why you like your organizing site.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I tend to use Google Chrome for my internet use.

Thanks!!

3 comments:

Ticia said...

The two I'm using: evernote, I think I have a blog post about it, I'll look and see. I like this one a bit better.

tumblr, this I have hooked to my facebook site and anything I bookmark there gets shared there.

Christy Killoran said...

I keep coming back here hoping for comments because I do the same thing you do. Let me know if you find a better organizational too.

Annette W. said...

Christy (and any others)~ I have learned that Delicious lets you use tabs and such. Something that I think is nice is that you can share with others. I have just started a Delicious bookmarking site. http://www.delicious.com/livelearnlove, though it doesn't show too much at this point in how it works.
Evernote is another one. I don't know if you can do tabs or not. BUT the cool thing is that you can save a photo there, too! I may use this site too to try it out.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10