Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Help Organizing Favorite Links

I love to bookmark interesting and fun ideas, projects, and gift ideas (in addition to tons of other stuff) when browsing the internet.  I just use my "Favorites" tab and add them to the appropriate category.

The thing is I have heard about some other ways to organize links, and I am wonder what others might recommend and why.  

Would you please leave me a comment or email (derekannette (at) gmail (dot) com me with suggestions?  Don't forget to tell me why you like your organizing site.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I tend to use Google Chrome for my internet use.

Thanks!!

3 comments:

Ticia said...

The two I'm using: evernote, I think I have a blog post about it, I'll look and see. I like this one a bit better.

tumblr, this I have hooked to my facebook site and anything I bookmark there gets shared there.

Christy said...

I keep coming back here hoping for comments because I do the same thing you do. Let me know if you find a better organizational too.

Annette W. said...

Christy (and any others)~ I have learned that Delicious lets you use tabs and such. Something that I think is nice is that you can share with others. I have just started a Delicious bookmarking site. http://www.delicious.com/livelearnlove, though it doesn't show too much at this point in how it works.
Evernote is another one. I don't know if you can do tabs or not. BUT the cool thing is that you can save a photo there, too! I may use this site too to try it out.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10