Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ask Me!!

Next week is my birthday!  In honor of my birthday, or really, because it seems like a good excuse, I would love for you to leave me a comment (or contact me through an email, see above) with a question for me.

Your question can be just about anything; it does not need to be related to this blog (which really is about everything anyway)!  I really enjoy getting to know those who read this blog through comments and emails...and now you feel free to ask away!

I will post the answers on my birthday-July 6th...and hopefully I don't bore you!  How does that sound?

Thanks, Crystal, for the idea!

2 comments:

Ticia said...

Hmmmm....... what to ask you......... Favorite book or type of book to read? Favorite movie? And July is a WONDERFUL month to be born in.

Carrie said...

Oh! I LOVE birthdays. =D

Let's see...

If you haven't shared this information already around these parts - when did you become a Christian?

And what is your absolute, hands-down favorite aspect of parenting?

And why do you like Monk? ;)

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10