Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Apple Cake Recipe - This summer my five year old son chose to make an apple cake with me for our special baking time. It was fun and fairly easy. It took at least ten to fifte...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Makeover

Woo-hoo!  My friend, Jennifer, from My Two Happy Homeschoolers put together a great new look for the blog that I really love!  I think she did a great job bringing my favorite colors and the viney leaves.

Her site is a great source for homeschooling ideas-preschool fun and early elementary...definitely worth checking out for some great ideas.

Thanks, Jennifer for a great new look...now if only I  could get a makeover.

3 comments:

Ticia said...

Pretty. Once I get my act together I'm having Jolanthe make over mine.

Miller Moments said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I need someone to give my blog a make over. Your blog looks amazing!!

Carrie said...

I like it! =D

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Apple Cake Recipe - This summer my five year old son chose to make an apple cake with me for our special baking time. It was fun and fairly easy. It took at least ten to fifte...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10