Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little Break

Just a little note to let you know I am going to take a little blogging break.  Last week we were at family camp.  Now I'm recovering with many loads of laundry and lots of photos to enjoy.  However, Derek and I are heading out of town tomorrow for our own getaway while the kids stay home with their grandma.

We'll only be gone two nights, but I want to give myself plenty of time to recover before trying to blog again.  (Yes, I did schedule out last week.)

In case you are wondering, we are off to State College, PA.  (It's the location of Penn State University, Derek's alma mater, and where I lived for two years before we were married.)

6 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

Have a great trip. Enjoy your blogging break!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Have a great time!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Enjoy your blogging break. It does a world of good to get away!

Unknown said...

Have a good time!

Carrie said...

Have an awesome time!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

I hope you have a great trip!

I have been catching up in my Google Reader today and thought it was funny that you shared a Spiedie recipe since we now live in Spiedie country... and that you're heading to State College, since I lived & went to school there too! :D What a small world.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10