Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Loving One-on-One - I only have three children. You wouldn't think it would be difficult to spend time with each of them doing something special. Or maybe you understand compl...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little Break

Just a little note to let you know I am going to take a little blogging break.  Last week we were at family camp.  Now I'm recovering with many loads of laundry and lots of photos to enjoy.  However, Derek and I are heading out of town tomorrow for our own getaway while the kids stay home with their grandma.

We'll only be gone two nights, but I want to give myself plenty of time to recover before trying to blog again.  (Yes, I did schedule out last week.)

In case you are wondering, we are off to State College, PA.  (It's the location of Penn State University, Derek's alma mater, and where I lived for two years before we were married.)

7 comments:

Christy said...

Have a great trip. Enjoy your blogging break!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Have a great time!

Ticia said...

Have fun!

Laura Fabiani said...

Enjoy your blogging break. It does a world of good to get away!

Jennifer said...

Have a good time!

Carrie said...

Have an awesome time!

MamaGames said...

I hope you have a great trip!

I have been catching up in my Google Reader today and thought it was funny that you shared a Spiedie recipe since we now live in Spiedie country... and that you're heading to State College, since I lived & went to school there too! :D What a small world.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Loving One-on-One - I only have three children. You wouldn't think it would be difficult to spend time with each of them doing something special. Or maybe you understand compl...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10