Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Free Regal Cinema Movies

Each summer Regal Cinemas offers free G and PG movies to families on Tuesday and Wednesdays at 10 am.  Seating is first come, first served, and I hear our "local" theater fills quickly.  

Check out locations and movies at the Free Family Film Festival!  

I don't know if this is the case at all locations, but at our location, it is acceptable to bring in your own food and drink, making this truly a free outing! 

This was the summer I intended to try this out, but with M in summer session of preschool, it would be tough, though I'd love for her to see the Pippi Longstocking movie!

Don't forget to leave a question on the "Ask Me," post, if you like.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

OOoohh that is awesome and I didn't realize that they did that! I just checked the listings and, unfortunately, the closest theatres are 45 minutes away. =( Bummer! BUT! It does sound amazing and I'm kinda tempted to drive to see the Muppets on the big screen again. ;)

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10