Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Free Regal Cinema Movies

Each summer Regal Cinemas offers free G and PG movies to families on Tuesday and Wednesdays at 10 am.  Seating is first come, first served, and I hear our "local" theater fills quickly.  

Check out locations and movies at the Free Family Film Festival!  

I don't know if this is the case at all locations, but at our location, it is acceptable to bring in your own food and drink, making this truly a free outing! 

This was the summer I intended to try this out, but with M in summer session of preschool, it would be tough, though I'd love for her to see the Pippi Longstocking movie!

Don't forget to leave a question on the "Ask Me," post, if you like.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

OOoohh that is awesome and I didn't realize that they did that! I just checked the listings and, unfortunately, the closest theatres are 45 minutes away. =( Bummer! BUT! It does sound amazing and I'm kinda tempted to drive to see the Muppets on the big screen again. ;)

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10