Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Seven Years...

Today is my wedding anniversary!  Derek and I were married seven years ago today.




Philipians 2:1-5
1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
 5Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

That was the Scripture we chose for our wedding ceremony...and our marriage. Verses three and four are really tough for me...if you think of it, pray for me with that in mind today!

4 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mark said...

happy anniversary!

Ticia said...

Happy anniversary!
And I agree, verses 3 and 4 are the hard ones.

And, I filled out the application for doing book reviews at the two you told me about, so excited!

Jenna said...

Happy anniversary! Marriage is the best!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10