Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Father's Day Tool Box Card


Last year M, then age 2 1/2, made six of these tool boxes for her dad and the grandfathers in her life.

She had such fun making the tool boxes that I wanted to share it this year with the readers who may be thinking about a craft.  I'm still trying to figure out what we'll do this year.  Please share suggestions!

This was inspired by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman.

2 comments:

Ticia said...

Well, Jeff is so excited to get the boys real bows and arrows......... So, that's his Father's Day present this year........ Ummmm, I'm a little worried. He swears they will only be for use with Daddy. Yeah........

Raising a Happy Child said...

I am also completely undecided - I think I am just going to let Anna free hand a card for her papa. I am just hoping she is up for it - she hasn't been interested much in art since she came down with her cold.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10