Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winner and a Note

I wanted to share that I will take a few days off from blogging while I attempt to make several batches of cookies, including chocolate chip cookies, to share with friends, write Christmas cards, and maybe a couple other things.  I really try to make Christmas cards personal.  I prefer not to just sign our names to them, and for those we rarely see, I really like to write a long note.  I am very, very bad at staying in touch with those who do not use email, so I  like to make up for it with personal Christmas cards.

(Ideally I would still like to sew a project for Christmas gifts and complete my job with the church library, but both are big jobs.  We'll see what happens.  The reality...probably very little.)

Tomorrow is the last day for the Zippo Candle Lighter giveaway!

Janice won the Sharpie and Rubbermaid giveaway!  Congratulations!  Please email me withing 48 hours!

4 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Happy baking!

Carrie said...

Good luck accomplishing everything! Have a good bloggy break and enjoy those yummy cookies!

Janice Richardson said...

Annette, thanks for the giveaway! I sent you an email!

CC said...

I wants me some of those cookies!!!!!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10