Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Winner...

Tonight I am NOT the winner.  I made apple crisp.  You know...super simple to make.  Peel and slice apples.  Mix together flour, oats, cinnamon, and butter.  Right?  Well, that's what I did.  I could not figure out why it wasn't as good as usual, but Derek pointed out that the topping wasn't sweet.  At all.  I had forgotten the brown sugar.  Yep.  That's me!

Anyway, if you are reading this, you are probably curious about the winner of Intervention by Terri Blackstock.  Random.org choose comment #6 Judylynn at Carpe Libris!  Congratulations!

2 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Not the sugar! I hate it when that happens. Last year I made a pumpkin pie, from fresh pumpkin, that I cooked, and pureed myself, no less - and then neglected to add the sugar to the pie - pure tragedy.

But, I bet your house still smelled good :)

Ticia said...

Oh that stinks on forgetting brown sugar.....

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10