Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tag...I'm It

Christy from Superheros and Princesses has some questions for me to answer.  And I actually did it!


  • What is your favorite fictional book? To Kill a Mockingbird is probably my all-time favorite.  (Click to read what I said about it last month.)


  • What was your college major?  If you did not go to college, what would your major be today if you had to pick one?  My major was Elementary Education with an art concentration.  Looking back, I wish I had a reading or special education concentration.


  • If you could visit one place in the world, where would  you go?  I really want to see the Sequoia National Park some day.


  • What is your biggest challenge as a mom?  Discipline.  No doubt about it.


  • What did you eat for breakfast today?  Cornflakes and orange juice.    


  • What kind of music do you listen to most often?  Honestly, I tend to listen to audio CD's in my car and kitchen, so the music I listen to most often is children's music.  Yep.  But if you are wondering what music I prefer to listen to it's probably oldies on the radio or Christian music CD's.


  • What is your least favorite chore?  Just one?  Scrubbing bathtubs might top even ironing.

  • Pretend that money is no object and you need a new outfit; where would you go to buy it?  JC Penney's petite department?  I don't really know how to shop except at stores like Boscov's, Kohl's and JC Penney, but Penney's is probably my favorite.  


    Now I get to ask my friends some questions!   However, instead of "tagging" several blogs, I'll just let you decide to do it if you want.  It was fun!  You could even just leave a comment if you'd like.


    If you had to spend (not put in savings) $500, how would you spend it?  (I would get an upright freezer!)
    What is your favorite adult fictional book?
    What is your favorite children's book?
    What is your biggest challenge as a mom?
    What do you enjoy most about where you live?
    If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go?
    What is your favorite meal to make?

    5 comments:

    An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

    Fun to read your answers!

    And, let's see...if I had $500.00 to spend, and not save, I'd probably take the family to Great Falls for a couple of nights :)

    Christy Killoran said...

    Thanks for playing! To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite too. I also listen to mostly children's music - it keeps the peace in the car!

    Carrie said...

    Yes, I am sitting here at 3 a.m. answering these questions and I thank you for them. =D (I can't sleep!)

    If I had $500 to spend, I would book a night or two in a hotel in Portland and go up and just enjoy a really fun weekend away.

    Favorite adult fictional book? Well. Anything Anne.

    Favorite children's? Five Chinese Brothers.

    Biggest challenge as a mom? Training. Definitely.

    Favorite thing about where I live? It reminds me of PEI.

    If I could visit one place in the world, where would I go? Back to PEI. Or back to England. Hmm. Can't decide.

    What is your favorite meal to make? Anything I know that my husband really, really loves!

    Ticia said...

    We listen to a lot of children's music as well......

    I'd spend my money on books most likely or fabric.

    Jenny said...

    Oh, I hope you get to visit Sequoia; it's so cool! I'll try to answer these questions on my blog this week!

    This Simple Home (The New Blog)

    • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

    Follow This Simple Home

    Best Blogger Tips

    sitemeter 2.16.10