Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Literature-Based Play - I hope readers understand I value children's literature. Not only do I enjoy reading to and with my children, I have also created some children's crafts a...

Monday, October 26, 2009

WE ARE HOME!

Just a very quick note to let you know we made it home. E is not taking bottles well (especially formula/milk), but he is mostly willing to take juice. We have the two medicines that he has to take. Some side effects are irritability, clumsiness, and drowsiness. We've definitely noticed that E is particularly happy. He was walking pretty well before this (10-20 steps), but today he only took two steps. We'll see how it all goes. Please keep us in your prayers about the seizures as well as hydration. Thanks!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, so glad he's home! :) Hopefully he will improve more quickly now that he's home. :) We'll continue to pray for him!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Izzie, Mac & Me said...

I'm so glad to hear that Evan is home and is doing well. Still praying for a full recovery!

Miller Moments said...

So glad that you are home! Hoping that you all get rested up and that E doesn't experience much of the side effects.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I'm so glad you are all home and can start trying to get things back to normal. Poor little guy, he's been through a lot (so have you!)! I'll still keep all of you in my prayers.

Ticia said...

I'm so glad you are home. I'll continue to pray for his recovery.

Raising a Happy Child said...

It's awesome that you are home. I hope that you are right, and this seizure will never repeat. I am wishing Evan full recovery.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Literature-Based Play - I hope readers understand I value children's literature. Not only do I enjoy reading to and with my children, I have also created some children's crafts a...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10