Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, October 19, 2009

The First Day

For those of you keeping up with us, today was M's first day of school in her speech and language classroom. When she woke up, she was concerned that the sun was not up yet. It was a bit early (especially with a little boy who was up most of the night).
M had a great day from the teacher and bus driver's reports! M also told me that it was fun. I am so glad she liked it and had fun. She did fall asleep on the way home, but it was almost nap time.
Thanks for your prayers! I just hope every day goes so well!
I will also warn you that my posts might not come too frequently now that my main subject is in a school of her own. (Pun intended. hehe.)

4 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

I'm so glad it went well! =)

Crystal said...

I am glad she had a great time. That is so cute she fell asleep on the way home.

Miller Moments said...

Yea! So glad that it went well.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I am glad that all went well. I hope that Meghan will continue to thrive at school.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10