Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nap Time Play Date

Upon entering this scene, I said, "This doesn't look like nap time."

My five year old responded, "It's a rest time-play date!"

They were loving Little Golden Books that were kept in a lovely, old suitcase at Grandma and Grandpa's.  M was reading to her brother. What's a mom to do?

Can someone please explain to me how it is that my kids get along so perfectly during-but only during-nap times??

5 comments:

Christy said...

So cute.

Ticia said...

ha ha ha ha, my kids would argue that too.

Carrie said...

Well, if they spend that time arguing they KNOW they'll have to take a nap, separately. Everyone can play nicely when they DON"T want to go to sleep. Even us big people. (Although I typically prefer the sleep, thanks.)

Angie said...

That is SO cute!!!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What a wonderful moments! I love the picture! I have started to let my son read during quiet time!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10