Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nap Time Play Date

Upon entering this scene, I said, "This doesn't look like nap time."

My five year old responded, "It's a rest time-play date!"

They were loving Little Golden Books that were kept in a lovely, old suitcase at Grandma and Grandpa's.  M was reading to her brother. What's a mom to do?

Can someone please explain to me how it is that my kids get along so perfectly during-but only during-nap times??

4 comments:

Ticia said...

ha ha ha ha, my kids would argue that too.

Carrie said...

Well, if they spend that time arguing they KNOW they'll have to take a nap, separately. Everyone can play nicely when they DON"T want to go to sleep. Even us big people. (Although I typically prefer the sleep, thanks.)

Angie said...

That is SO cute!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful moments! I love the picture! I have started to let my son read during quiet time!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10