Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Friday, August 28, 2009

SSSSSnake!

This snake was so much fun to make! We modeled it after Ramblings of a Crazy Woman's snake. We colored, cut a spiral, added eyes and a tongue! So simple and easy! A while ago I made some foam sewing cards. I kept the hole punches. I used two red ones for the eyes instead of googley eyes. They stay on better than googley eyes. This was part of our study on Adam and Eve.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It's such a nice snake. =:) We used to make those with the boys! They are fun to play with and twirl around your arm! Lol!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Jenny said...

Cute! Hey, I finally got my summer swap post done.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Love the snake - it doesn't look evil enough for Adam and Eve story though. You have wonderful projects for Meghan.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10