Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Problems?

Is anyone else having problems seeing blogs they follow in their Dashboard or Google Reader? I've lost all the blogs I follow. Maybe you can leave me a comment so I can connect to your blog and re-follow you if you are a blogger. Thanks. I also went into my followers and was able to reconnect that way with some...but I'm not done. Thanks for your help.

4 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

I am not having a problem, but I have read this same post on several blogs. I also read that Blogger is aware of the problem and is working on fixing it.

Rachel said...

My mom was having problems last night, hopefully it's fixed by now! =:) I am not having any trouble with mine.

Blessings!
~Rachel~

mamammelloves said...

Glad to know it wasn't just me... I was having problems all day yesterday. I was worried I had lost all of the blogs I was following! :( Good news though... Looks like Blogger is feeling better now... :)

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

I did have this problem -- probably about the same time everyone else did, since I am seeing blog comments about it. I was able to go read the blogs in Google Reader, and then they mysteriously reappeared where they belonged the next time I opened Dashboard. Don't know what happened, but at least now I know that there is more than one place to find them.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10