Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Winner!

Congratulations to comment #10, Book Mamma! Random.org chose her as the winner of the Easy Lunch Boxes Giveaway!
Be on the lookout for Live, Learn, Love's next giveaway with a book to help moms get organized! You can take a sneak peek at Lea's blog, Organize Right Now.

3 comments:

Laura Fabiani said...

Congratulations to the winner! I promised myself to enter this one and then I got caught up in other things! I'll try not to miss your next one.

BookMomma said...

Thank you! I am sooo excited!

Renee said...

Congrats to Book Momma!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10