Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie and No-Roll Pie Crust

Want an easy recipe for a good pie?  I've got it for you!  This chocolate chip cookie pie is rich and full of flavor.  By itself or with a scoop of ice cream...yummy!  I've been making it for about ten years.  One of my students gave it to me as an end-of-the-school-year gift.  The following school year I asked her mom for the recipe and was shocked at how easy it is to make.   The pie crust is a no-roll type.  Just pat it in the pan!



Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie and the No-Roll Pie Crust

8 comments:

Shirley Ann said...

Mmm. My husband loves to bake, and I love sweets. I also love to provide him with lots of delicious recipes to test on me. (I tell him I am helping him grow his baking skills!) I think I will definitely add this one to the list, thanks for posting it.

The Activity Mom said...

Hi! that looks yummy!
Also wanted to let you know that to enter the woombie giveaway you have to click the link over the The Activity Mom Giveaway site. I noticed you left the comment on my main site. Sorry about that! http://activitymom.blogspot.com/2010/04/woombie-giveaway.html

Kristi said...

This was not a good post for me to read today. I love this kind of stuff and I'm trying to stay away from it so I can lose a few lbs. Mmmmm, it sounds so gooooood!

Unknown said...

YUM! And thanks so much for participating in my Weekly Recipe Swap! Got any ideas for a topic for next week?

Stephanie Kay said...

YUM!!! I can see why this is a favorite - simple and delicious. Can't beat that combination!

Judy Whatilivefor said...

That sounds absolutely delicious! I'm adding this to my recipe Que and will be making it asap...thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

I might just have to try that crust recipe. I've made Toll House Pie, but not for a looonnngg time!

Sweet Bella Roos said...

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Can't wait to make this tonight!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10