Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Just Beyond the Clouds...

When you see a Down Syndrome person, child or adult, what comes to mind?
I recently listened to the audio book Just Beyond the Clouds by Karen Kingsbury on CD. It was a wonderful book that educated me and opened my mind about people with Downs. Though I already knew some about Downs, but this book opened my eyes and mind.

Just Beyond the Clouds gives hope and insight, and I highly recommend it.
(Apparently this is book #2 in the Cody Gunner series. I did not read book one. This certainly stands alone as a great book.)

Recently I have really enjoyed getting to know Karen, at The Rocking Pony.  She is open and honest...and often shares about life with her son, Micah, who has Down Syndrome.  Her blog is definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10