Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Organizing Christmas Ornaments



If you are looking for a way to organize Christmas ornaments, I have heard that using an egg carton is a great way to do it.  I plan to do that this year with some of ours when we take down our tree.

Do you have something that works well for your family for organizing ornaments?  I'd love to hear about it! Last year we organized the kids' ornaments in separate boxes and it worked great!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have no ornament organization. But I WILL be making those snowflakes with the kids!

Carrie said...

No organization (really.) I have one small tupperware container that is the designated box for ornaments. I don't have many (any?) breakables or else I'd think that egg carton idea was totally for us! That IS a great idea!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10