Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of Preschool 2011

M has officially begun her final year of preschool.  It was a very big decision for us, but we decided to send her three full days (8:30-3) instead of half days for various reasons.
M was eager and excited for the school year to begin.  The countdown to school helped her to remember how many days until the big day.  I will definitely do that again!

With this being her third year of preschool, she is an old pro at school.  (Her first year of preschool was in a speech and language classroom.  She began that the day after her third birthday to get the intensive speech therapy she needed to help overcome the apraxia!)  She has always loved to learn.  With so much one-on-one therapy (with therapists and me) and being a quick learner, she has soaked up so much information.  Despite her fifth birthday arriving in a few weeks, we are quite content with her remaining in preschool instead of kindergarten.

3 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

I love her outfit!

Anonymous said...

Hope she has a WONDERFUL year! I love the countdown idea too :-)
Michelle (Musings Of Me)
PS - For some reason, it won't let me comment under myself!

Miller Moments said...

So cute! Hope it's a wonderful year!!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10