Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Loving One-on-One - I only have three children. You wouldn't think it would be difficult to spend time with each of them doing something special. Or maybe you understand compl...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today

Today I have been married for eight years!  We've been greatly blessed in many ways, but mostly, God gave us just the right helpmate to get through-and enjoy-life.

I suspect it will be a quiet evening at home.  We'll have fettuccine Alfredo for dinner with cheesecake for dessert.  They are both dishes that Derek has always enjoyed, and I'm glad I finally have recipes for both.




7 comments:

Shonda said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your special day!

Ticia said...

Congratulations! I hope you have another great 8 years!

Miller Moments said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a very special night celebrating.

Bluerose said...

Congratulations on 8 years! I hope you have many more. :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Congrats! I hope you have wonderful evening!

"FAITH" said...

Happy Anniversary to you both . : )

Carrie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...um...a couple days late. =( Sorry. (I'm catching up on my reader, can you tell?)

Hope you had a beautiful day of celebrating!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Loving One-on-One - I only have three children. You wouldn't think it would be difficult to spend time with each of them doing something special. Or maybe you understand compl...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10