Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

I love homemade cookies.  Some days it's really nice to have them without any effort though.  Though it'd be nice to always have a stash in the freezer, the reality is that sometimes we just need something with immediate gratification.

No-bake cookies tend to be my go-to quick cookie, but if I want M to help me, she can't help with those because they are cooked on the stove-top.  So then I make the easy cake mix cookies that you have probably already tried or seen around, but I'm sharing anyway.  Just in case.

Cake Mix Cookies
1 box of cake mix (I prefer the chocolate type...and buy them when they are $1.)
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
chocolate and/or peanut butter chips 1-1 1/2 cups

Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil together.  Fold in chips.  Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.  YUMMY!

1 comment:

A Cooking Bookworm said...

Mmmm, Chocolate Cake Mix cookies with pb chips! YUMMM!

It's funny - we all *do* have our own version, don't we? My recipe calls for milk (which I sometimes substitute with coffee when using chocolate cake!) YUMMMY! I LOVE Cake Mix Cookies!! There are endless possibilities!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10