Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Little Break and Something to Look Forward To

Our wireless router died, and though I am very thankful for companies that replace products under warranty (woo-hoo!), I won't be blogging here for a bit.  

BUT in a short bit, I will be offering a CSN giveaway!  If you are shopping for an ottoman coffee table, or just about anything else online, check out CSN stores!   Take a look now...because the winner will choose how they want to spend their $45 gift code at any of the 200 CSN stores!

See you next week!

5 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Sorry about your router - but have a great break!

Ticia said...

hmmm...... Did I comment or not? Well, just in case I didn't. Enjoy your break!

Dorie said...

Bummer about the router, but glad you have the replacement coming. Enjoy the break, and I look forward to your upcoming posts afterwards.

Janice Richardson said...

Sometimes a break from the internet is refreshing! I'd love to win the gift card.
Thanks for the giveaway.
jltreasure at gmail

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

Take care, enjoy your break.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10