Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Sony Pocket Reader

I don't see me buying one soon, but I would be so thankful to win A Sony Pocket Reader from Shauna at Book Giveaways. Enter for yourself too...and let me know if you win!
Just recently I got it in my head that in a few years when prices are low I would really like an ereader. I figure by then, all the versions will be perfect, right?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

The thing I love about this reader is there are over one million free public domain titles from Google Books that you can download :) Thanks for posting about this! Good Luck and have a wonderful weekend! (((HUGS)))

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10