Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Monday, November 23, 2009

Multi-Crafting

It seems that I am multitasking my crafts these days. I have several things I am working on at once. I can't say that I like the idea of working on so much at once, but that's just the way it is, I guess. They are all related to Christmas.

  • A mouse hand puppet.
  • A Jesse Tree. I am making my own tree, but using Nicole's ideas at Tired, Need Sleep. If you are unfamiliar, it basically is a way to show the lineage of Jesus Christ in an advent calendar way. I will make a felt tree, but paper ornaments, hung with ribbon. The tree will have buttons to hang the ornaments. The button idea came from a real life friend, and I thought it was very clever.
  • Salt dough ornaments. Classic. Simple. Fun. The two that are painted only by me are finished!

I will post details on all soon. I hope.

1 comment:

Miller Moments said...

Looking forward to hearing more on how these turn out!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Summer Fun - The summer's been busy. Over breakfast I recently asked Big Sister what she wanted to do that day. She thought of something we hadn't done since the early ...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10