Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Friday, July 3, 2009

A New Beginning

This is a new beginning for us. We've had a family blog for several months, but I have the desire to separate our family photos to the crafts and projects that the children and I complete. I also want to share M's speech success as she overcomes the speech disorder apraxia.

I am a former elementary teacher, but now stay at home with my two and a half year old daughter, M, and our baby son, E. Though I am a teacher, I try to remind myself that M is just two years old, and try to keep all of our learning fun and enjoyable.

No comments:

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Remember the Heroes - September 11. These figures sit above my kitchen sink. They serve as daily reminder to pray for the police, first responders, and military men and women wh...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10