Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Muppets
Add caption
I have much to be grateful for, including the unhappy baby on my lap as I type with one hand.  Our family had a quiet Thanksgiving, including a simple turkey dinner, complete with my first truly successful apple pie.  My husband took the Big Kids to see The Muppets.  It was their first theater experience!  We love the Muppets.  (It is rated PG, but after reading Plugged In's review, I was pretty sure it was appropriate.  Derek says it was.)


In addition to my family and friends and Savior...I am very thankful for this blog (as a writing outlet) and the bloggers I learn from and enjoy.  I especially appreciate those of you who have encouraged me by leaving comments or emailing.  It is wonderful to get to know readers.  I love my blogging friends!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was full of thanks!  Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

Glad you had a wonderful day! we had a quiet one too....just the 4 of us :-)

Ticia said...

I LOVED the Muppets movie! I saw it yesterday with the kids and it was so much fun. That reminds me I wanted to get the soundtrack!

Shonda said...

We love you too!

Christy Killoran said...

I'm always typing one-handed now, hence the shorter and less frequent comments.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10