Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Free Books

Brandilyn Collins is offering two of her novels for free!  These are the Kindle version.  If you are like me, and do not have a Kindle, she explains how you can still download to your PC, iPhone, or i Pod Touch.

Even if you have never tried her out before (I have!), this is a great opportunity for you to read a new book!

(Does anyone else like the idea of Kindle, but really like turning real pages?  Actually, we buy very few books.  I like to borrow from the library and friends, and they keep me well read.  If I did buy even one book a month, I think I would be tempted to get the Kindle because the Kindle can even turn a regular book into an audio book!  You can also change the size of the text!)

This is a great way to try out reading a book on an iPod/iPhone or your computer...or your Kindle if you have one!  And it is a great way to read a Brandilyn Collins book!

If you are interested, go to Forensics and Faith.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Deborah Stewart said...

I would like to try a Kindle out someday. Maybe I can talk my hubby into one for my b-day. I do love the feel and smell and sound of a real book though - but it would also be fun to have a kindle to keep in my purse.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10