Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

We're on Facebook!

Okay, so I did it.  I created a facebook account for Live, Learn, Love.

I'm still figuring things out, but there is a little "like" box over in the sidebar, if you are interested.

Neither my husband nor I have a personal account.  I suspect that will change at some point, but for now this is my first step toward being socially networked, unless the blog counts.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend...and come back on Monday for something a little different than the norm...and maybe a little celebration.  But it's a secret until then.

2 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

I have a love/hate relationship with FB! I love staying in touch with friends, but I find that FB can be addictive. I also think people post the strangest things there and I often wonder why. Then there are the people who post all day long about random nothingness. Oh well, I do like it a lot, but I try to limit my time there to about 10 minutes a day or I will go crazy!

Debbie Phillips said...

I signed up. :-)

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10