Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Great Shelf

As you might remember, we had the opportunity to review a product for CSN Stores.  We chose a great big shelf!  It is Iron Horse Rivet 72"H x 48"W Shelving Unit with Five Shelves.

This is a very large, very sturdy shelf!  It was fairly easy to put together, according to my dear husband.  We actually have two of these shelves, and we did get them both from CSN.  We have several shelves in our basement, as we are really trying to get organized, but this is our favorite. These shelves are huge!  I also like that it has particle board shelves.  We definitely recommend this shelving unit!  It's pictured below on the left.  I wanted to show the size comparison to the five foot shelf beside it.  As you can see, gallon paint cans can be stacked on the shelves.  (Obviously, I did not clean before taking the photo.)

Our experience with CSN Stores was great.  The products are processed and shipped very quickly. I appreciate the opportunity to offer giveaways and even review products myself.  If you haven't shopped with CSN yet, I would suggest you check them out the next time you buy online.  Their prices are very competitive with other retailers-even Amazon.  Many of their products ship for free, too.

This was a product review with a code provided by CSN for one shelf, but we did pay for a portion of the shelf ourselves.

No comments:

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10