Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blogger Uncovered

For the next few days you can visit Louise at Adori Graphics to leave a question for me.  Make sense?  Haha!  I didn't think so!


Louise offers a weekly feature called Blogger Uncovered.  She introduces a blog and the blogger, and her readers get to ask that person questions by leaving a comment on the introduction post.  Later, she will pass them along to me, and I will answer all of them!   Questions can be about anything you like...if I haven't shared it, and you want to know, just ask!


Louise offers great blog designs.  She will create you a new design (for a fee) but she also has great freebies, too!  Both this header and background were designed by her and are available in her freebies.   She also has a lot of good  blogging tutorials.  Be sure to check her out, even if you aren't interested in leaving a question for me!  

No comments:

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10