Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Monday, October 26, 2009

WE ARE HOME!

Just a very quick note to let you know we made it home. E is not taking bottles well (especially formula/milk), but he is mostly willing to take juice. We have the two medicines that he has to take. Some side effects are irritability, clumsiness, and drowsiness. We've definitely noticed that E is particularly happy. He was walking pretty well before this (10-20 steps), but today he only took two steps. We'll see how it all goes. Please keep us in your prayers about the seizures as well as hydration. Thanks!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, so glad he's home! :) Hopefully he will improve more quickly now that he's home. :) We'll continue to pray for him!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Izzie, Mac & Me said...

I'm so glad to hear that Evan is home and is doing well. Still praying for a full recovery!

Miller Moments said...

So glad that you are home! Hoping that you all get rested up and that E doesn't experience much of the side effects.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I'm so glad you are all home and can start trying to get things back to normal. Poor little guy, he's been through a lot (so have you!)! I'll still keep all of you in my prayers.

Ticia said...

I'm so glad you are home. I'll continue to pray for his recovery.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

It's awesome that you are home. I hope that you are right, and this seizure will never repeat. I am wishing Evan full recovery.

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10