Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hand Print Tree

You might remember the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Chicka Chicka Boom Boom footprint tree we made a while back...

Well, now we have made a hand print tree to go with a great Adam and Eve book!

Adam and Eve have quite the reputation.  Though the fall of man is what they are most known for, they truly were created and blessed by God.  Think about it!  They were God's first people!  

Adam and Eve: God's First People, is the story of Creation, not just Adam and Eve. 

My three year old daughter and I had already made some Creation crafts, but I did get excited about this tree.  I allowed her to tell me what type of fruit might be on the tree that they ate.  She thought of apples.  

We used a paintbrush to make the trunk of the tree.  Then I painted her hand (repeatedly) to create the tree.  The fruit was made with her fingerprints.  I love the grass that she added with the paintbrush!

No comments:

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10